Propane Accessories You Must Have
1. You would need a pair of tongs so the next time when you go to supermarket for shopping for your pretty grill don’t look for light tongs, in fact, look for heavy-duty tongs which must at least be 16 inches long, must be safe to use in the dishwasher, make sure the metal is sturdy and anyone must feel comfortable when they hold them in their hand.
2. The second thing that you must have if you have a grill is a Grill brush when you buy a grill brush make sure it has stainless and solid steel bristles and make sure that the handle is long enough.
3. third comes to Spatula –when you buy spatula keep some characteristics in your mind like it must be solid by solid I’m talking about the material which must be solid, heavy-gauge metal and thin as well as rigid blade and the ideal size for the blade would be about 4 inches wide. Don’t forget to look for a bent the total size of the spatula must be 16 inches.
4. You must have a Timer – the best timers have a loud alarm, large digits, and flexibility and by flexibility what I simply mean is that it must be able to count straight away up from zero and must have belt clips.
5. Instant-read thermometer- when it comes to an instant-read thermometer, you get two choices you can either buy an inexpensive thermometer which basically comes with a dial face or a bit more expensive one which comes with a digital face. Basically, the sensor would be very close to the tip and what would it help with? Simple as the sensor be close to the tip, you can easily pinpoint the area of the food you wish to measure, you just have to make a smart choice.
6. Barbecue mitts, barbecue mitts really need to be of good quality and must have really good workmanship.
7. Chimney starter, when you buy a chimney starter your life becomes easier, chimney starters have very simple designs which basically allow you to evenly light charcoals and that too faster. When you go for shopping look for a one which has 2 solid handles, heatproof side and the other hinged top handle which is for the support and the most important it must have the capacity to at least hold 80 to 100 pieces of briquettes.
Have to have a list-
1. Basting brush, you should go for the one which has silicone bristles and the one which is dishwasher safe.
2. Metal or bamboo skewers, see if you go for bamboo skewers you would be able to use them only with kabobs and you will also have to soak them if you go for flat metal ones you would actually be able to hold the food better in place.
3. Perforated grill pan, when you go for buying perforated grill pan get the one with enough space and thick metal, the holes must be wide enough to allow smoke and heat to reach the food directly, make sure the rim is low.
4. Cast-iron skillet, if you have cast-iron skillet then you are amazing as it doesn’t get discolor or deteriorate you can simply bake, pan –roast, stew or even sauté. When you buy one go for the one with at least 10 inches in diameter. If you have it you are amazing as it is amazing and if you don’t have it just go and buy one then be amazing.
5. Sheet pans, with sheet pans, comes to a checklist, the surface of the pan must be portable for oiling and even for seasoning the food. And when it comes to landing pads they must be convenient.
6. The two in one – Rib rack and roast holder, yes now you can buy two in one. You heard me right now on one side you would have a rib rack and if you flip on the other side you would have a roast holder.
That’s all with the must-have and good to have list.