Best Labor Day BBQ Recipe
Whenever I get bored I feel like eating but then being in labor I can and I can’t at the same time, labor is all about eating whether the food be spicy or sweet you don’t feel like there is any problem if you gain weight because people call you cute and not fat but the only thing is we need to see if what we are eating is healthy, to all the beautiful ladies in the world who are going through the labor phase I have one of the best BBQ recipes for you and I’m sure nobody would say a no to it and at last you have the best reason in the world to eat, the reason is “you are eating for two people” how cool is it?
Today we are together going to make Carolina’s ribs, pork spareribs are used in and to complete the dish we would need to make a rub and red pepper sauce as well. Let’s get started all the ingredients required are mentioned below.
Ingredients for the rub-
1. Pork spareribs (3 pounds)
2. Salt (2 tablespoons)
3. Sugar(2 tablespoons)
4. Brown sugar (2 tablespoons)
5. Cumin (2 tablespoons)
6. Chili powder (2 tablespoons)
7. Black pepper (1 tablespoon)
8. Cayenne pepper (1 tablespoon)
9. Paprika (1/4 cup)
Ingredients for red pepper sauce-
10. Tomato sauce (1 can)
11. Sugar (3/4 cup)
12. Water (3/4 cup)
13. Tabasco hot sauce (5 to 6 ounces)
14. Pepper flakes (1 teaspoon)
15. Cayenne (1 teaspoon)
16. Lemon juice (3 tablespoons)
1. You need to prepare your ribs, for preparing you would need to remove the membrane and for removing it you may use a blunt knife.
2. If you see any loose meat, remove it too.
3. Prepare your smoker
4. Hold the temperature of the smoker at 225 degrees for about 4 hours.
5. Take a large bowl and mix salt, pepper, brown sugar, sugar, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper and paprika in it.
6. Season your ribs with the rub that you prepared.
7. Take an iron stiller and put it on your smoker and then cook your ribs in it.
8. Prepare your homemade bbq sauce, mix all the ingredients required for the sauce in your medium-size saucepan and cook the sauce on low heat for about 10 minutes.
9. Once cooked remove the pan from the heat and pour all the sauce in a glass bowl and let the sauce rest.
10. Cook ribs till their temperature reaches around 180 to 185 degree.
11. Once properly cooked brush your ribs with the sauce prepared after about 10 minutes turn your ribs and brush with sauce again while cooking it.
12. Serve with red pepper sauce.
I hope you loved the recipe, do share it with your friends and with other ladies who are in labor and who crave spicy food. Craving is great you crave for spicy food for one second and all of a sudden you start craving for sweet and the best thing about being in labor is you get what you want, everyone around you keeps pampering you and who hates getting pampered? I don’t, I seriously don’t and I know even you don’t hate it. Nobody hates pampering.