Food is my priority, I seriously love food and when it comes to BBQ you can literally see a smile on my face and food is the only thing that I smile for and that I smile at so I think you now know how much I love food .can we marry food? If we can’t why can’t we, food never ever breaks your heart whereas food is the magic which fixes all the broken hearts, don’t trust me? Cool get your heart broken once and then look at all the amazing food available in the market or maybe available in your refrigerator you would feel as if the food is calling you to give you a hug. I know all this because I recently got my heart broken, my brother ate my entire ice cream but then I saw that I have all the ingredients required for kabobs. Which kabobs am I talking about? I’m talking about coca-cola BBQ chicken kabobs. Want to know how they are made? If yes then just check out the ingredient list give below, see if you don’t have anything at home then go to the market and buy what so ever is missing come back and read all the instructions that I have mentioned below.
Ingredients for the coca-cola BBQ sauce-
1. Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
2. Diced jalapeno (01)
3. Garlic (03, minced cloves)
4. Ketchup (3 cups)
5. Chicken broth (¼ cup)
6. Orange juice (1/2 cup)
7. Coca-cola(1/4 cup)
8. Brown sugar(1/2cup)
9. Molasses (1/2 cup)
10. Liquid smoke (1 tablespoon)
11. Sea salt (1/2 teaspoon)
12. Paprika (1 teaspoon)
Ingredients for chicken kabobs-
1. Skinless breasts, 3 pounds
4. Bamboo skewers
Directions for coca – cola BBQ sauce –
1. Take a medium size pan and place it over medium-low heat.
2. Pour some olive oil in the pan.
3. When you feel that the oil is properly cooked add minced garlic and jalapenos and cook them properly.
4. To check if the jalapeno and garlic are cooked properly note the color of the garlic it must be of light brown color.
5. Turn the stove off and add ketchup, orange juice, coca – cola and chicken broth in the pan.
6. Stir well
7. After a while add liquid smoke, paprika, salt and brown sugar.
8. Again stir it and leave it to get cool.
Directions for the kabobs-
1. Cut breasts into 2 big pieces.
2. Once sliced, thread the sliced breast pieces onto the skewers.
3. Preheat your grill over medium heat.
4. Grill your chicken for about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Brush your self-made coca – cola BBQ sauce all over the chicken, make sure you do it properly.
6. Once ready to serve, put extra coca – cola BBQ sauce and some fries on the plate.
That’s all with the kabobs and with the red pepper sauce, I hope you enjoy the recipe and do make fries because fries help in enhancing the recipe. To all the food lovers coca-cola BBQ chicken kabobs, eat as much as you can and share your self-made if you wish and I think there is no harm in sharing.